Glorious Return
Well- three years later seems like an appropriate amount of time to wait between posts. I think this is about what Vnak averages as well, so it must be okay. I hope everyone enjoys my old pics below from my trip to Japan in 2005. I had forgotten how cool that trip was.
So, the big news is the new house that Mark and I bought. Yup, we are homeowners now. We've spent a lot of time cleaning, painting, unpacking, and there is plenty more left to do. The fun project from this weekend was cutting our bed in half to get it up the stairs. Well, technically we only cut the wood and folded the metal, but saying I cut it in half sounds cooler. For the skeptics out there, here are the instructions we semi followed:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Cutting-and-Folding-a-Box-Spring/
The project actually went surprisingly well with the help of two dads and a brand new staple gun from Lowes. The bed is now in our room, where it'll be staying until we cut it in half to move again.

1 Comments:
what would we do in this world without staple guns?!
Post a Comment
<< Home