Hello 911? I have an emergency- DVR's flatlined!
I had a very sad day last week...the day my DVR hard drive crashed and I lost all my saved shows. This is why tonight I had to watch shows on my computer (abc.com is my new most viewed website)...sadly I still have a lot of shows left to catch up on. I could use a couple of days off of work to catch up on shows and my to-do list...
One thing marked off the to-do list- I installed a wireless garage door opener. Well, installed is a strong word. I configured it to communicate with my garage door opener and I have it hanging off a hook b/c I didn't bother to screw it into anything. Close enough, right?

2 Comments:
I'd be screwed if our Tivo went belly up ... I'm really behind on watching stuff (we still haven't finished West Wing yet).
Hey, it is out of the box and working - if that isn't installed I don't know what is :)
Post a Comment
<< Home