Saturday, July 19, 2008

Late Night Soccer is for the Birds

Our soccer game last night started at 11:20pm--a bit late if you ask me. That's way past my bedtime. I played midfield for a lot of the game, which is hard to handle when you are as out of shape as I am. I think back to my soccer playing days of my childhood and I wonder how I ever had midfield as my preferred position.

In other news, BIRDIES! We have 3 new baby birds on our porch, and they are so cute. It saddens me to think they'll be teenagers and leaving the nest by next week. I'll have to spend some quality time at the window staring at them and watching them clamor for food.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger TwoYaks said...

What species, do you know? (if not, if you can get a picture, that'd be great!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home