Monday, November 03, 2008

Wedding Cake!

We met with the cake lady tonight (Anita Klein--nicest lady ever) and ate a lot of cake. We've put our deposit down...4 tier cake with the following variations

*chocolate and white frosting filling
*chocolate and chocolate frosting filling
*white almond and lemon filling
*white almond and cherry filling
*banana!!!!
*chocolate and strawberry filling

You might think it is over kill, but for your slice of cake you will have to make a very difficult decision. The nice thing about our cake lady, she let us pick the 6 selections above for the same price per piece of cake....so why wouldn't we get a little of everything?

3 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Blogger E. Luther said...

will there be pieces of REAL laffy taffy in the banana layer, I wonder?

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! Chocolate and strawberry filling, here I come!

... then again, if there's laffy taffy in the banana, I may be swayed.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

do you even eat cake?
is there a chips and salsa cake?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home