Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Survived!

We hosted the Zureich family Christmas at our house...and pulled off the kitchen remodel the day before Christmas. The kitchen looks great. For the official record we: bought and hung cabinets, straightened out the drywall to hang the cabinets, stripped 3 layers of hard to remove wallpaper, used 3 buckets of spackle, painted, added trim around the windows, doors, and floor board. Enough about Mark's accomplishments, let's discuss mine. For Christmas I made: wassail, cheese ball, artichoke dip, BBQ meatballs, toffee, and helped monitor the pot roast. It was a feat of cooking that will not be witnessed again for another year.

We also had a busy day yesterday- drive to Norwalk for Mark's dad's family reunion. I met a handful of realtives who are excited for our wedding--doubt I'll remember their name come next June. Then we drove back to Columbus and went to a surprise 30th birthday party for Marc Hunter (Deloitte person who lives in London, England). Cheerio! That was fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home