Countdown
We leave for Vegas in less than 48 hours. I have big plans to become filthy stinkin rich. I lied to my boss and told her when I become filthy stinkin rich that I'd still work. If that happened, I'd just lounge around my house, surfing the internet, blogging more often, watching DVR until I was blue in the face. Okay, that's a lie--I get bored doing that for a week long vacation, so I probably would keep a job. Sigh.
Good progress on the kitchen. We have the new cabinets up and already completely full. Looks like I might need supplemental storage still. I'll post a picture of everything once the kitchen is completely painted/doors trimmed. Looks like it'll be during Thanksgiving break when that gets done. Luckily we found someone who owns a steamer so wallpaper stripping will hopefully go better than before.
Polling Questions
Should we rake our leaves or let them sit until spring?
Should I make my own wedding bouquet?
Should I buy a lottery ticket to increase my chances at being filthy stinkin rich?

1 Comments:
rake the leaves, make the bouquet out of lottery tickets.
Post a Comment
<< Home