Results are in...
Polling Results:
Should we rake our leaves or let them sit until spring? -- In a sweaty fit of rage, Mark raked all the leaves that would fit into our leaf bags. So, about 90% of them. It'll have to do.
Should I make my own wedding bouquet?--I'm going to attempt it.
Should I buy a lottery ticket to increase my chances at being filthy stinkin rich? -- Didn't do this, decided it'd be a waste of money.
Vegas was tons of fun. I didn't come back rich, but I didn't come back broke either--so I consider it a successful trip. The highlight reel of the trip would include countless hours of blackjack (single deck is my new favorite), craps, Wayne Brady, and not eating sushi at the all you can eat sushi buffet. Happy Birthday to Katie!
Today was Thanksgiving...good food and good times. Thanks to Greg and Annie for hosting (Mark's brother and sister-in-law). It was crying baby central (1-three year old, 1-two year old, 2-almost one year olds, 1- six month old). Whew- glad to go home to quiet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home