Where'd June Go?
I can't believe it is July. A lot has happened in the last month, and now it is gone. I'll try to catch everyone up...
The bachelorette party was a blast (maybe too much of one...). We started out the night with some Mexican food.


Then we bar hopped all night taking advantage of our fancy limo (which the driver fixed a flat tire using hydrolic magic). That should be enough "need to know" detail.


The wedding went really well. Despite the looming weather forecasts for rain, the day was beautiful withn no rain. I don't have a lot of pictures yet, the official photographer pics aren't available yet...so here are some decent ones courtesy of Sally.
Groom waiting...

Father/daughter dance (good picture of my full dress).

Bride and Groom! We're Married! I normally hate PDA, so this picture makes me a little uncomfortable to post, but I owe my blog readers a cute wedding photo.

We left the next morning for Europe and had a wonder 2 week honeymoon. Here are pictures from each major stop.
Munich - home of beer gardens.

Vienna - home of the wine garden (I liked this better than the beer gardens).

Father/daughter dance (good picture of my full dress).

Bride and Groom! We're Married! I normally hate PDA, so this picture makes me a little uncomfortable to post, but I owe my blog readers a cute wedding photo.

We left the next morning for Europe and had a wonder 2 week honeymoon. Here are pictures from each major stop.
Altenburg - home of Mark's relatives.
Munich - home of beer gardens.
Vienna - home of the wine garden (I liked this better than the beer gardens).
Sperlonga - beach town south of Rome in Italy.

Rome - where ruins and old buildings can be found every block.


The Vatican. Technically it's own country, so I'm not double dipping on the Rome pictures.
Okay, that's June in a nutshell. Come on over and we'll show you all of our 700 Europe pictures.
Okay, that's June in a nutshell. Come on over and we'll show you all of our 700 Europe pictures.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home