Proud of me
Last post I was proud of Mark. This post I'm proud of me. :) I got my ears pierced this week. Yes, that's what 10 year old girls do...but to me it was a BIG deal. I'm scared of anything needle like/piercing me. I had my ears pierced when I was a kid, but I took the earrings out for soccer season and they grew shut again. Fast forward to now, and I decided wanting earrings for my wedding was motivation enough to suck it up and do it. Three glasses of wine, a ride from Mark to the mall, a Claire's employee who sweared I wasn't the oldest ears she had pierced and here I am -- pierced!
Who wants to buy me sparkly diamond earrings?

2 Comments:
Does this mean I have to share any inherited earrings with you? The opals are mine :)
Congrats! You at least didn't wait until you were 50 like my mom did.
Post a Comment
<< Home