Cold Brrrr!
With windchill...it's NEGATIVE 23 degrees! Okay, I know Kevin lives in these conditions year round in Alaska, but the rest of you will be sympathtic. And...I don't think my furnace is working any more. It wouldn't turn on when set to "auto" setting so I put it on "perma-on" setting. But, it's only blowing what feels to be cold air. Hmmm. Suggestions? My thermostat says it is 49 degrees in my house.

3 Comments:
Hey! I have sympathy... sure, it might be -23F, And I consider that warm up here, but you don't have the infrastructure, clothes, vehicle modifications... it really is a problem down on there.
Suggestions - Plastic on all the windows. Rolled towels under all doors (even interior). Do everything you can to lower the load on your furnace.
If it really is a problem with your furnace, what type of fuel do you use? Nat gas?
I did not sign up for this weather. It took about a half hour for my car to start blowing warm air this morning.
man up, scolson. it's selk bag time: http://www.lippiselkbag.co.uk/
Post a Comment
<< Home