Saturday, February 28, 2009

Greetings from the heart of it all--that's Ohio

Disappeared for awhile. Guess I'm enjoying my heat and water. Oh yeah, and working during busy season. Luckily my new job's busy season isn't nearly as bad as my old one.

So we joined a gym. If you know me, you likely just fell out of your chair. I'm turning a new leaf. Surprisingly the gym isn't as bad as I had mentally made it out to be. The ellipical isn't so bad and the built in TV makes it doable on a frequent basis. The other day a show about a dating service for millionaires and the bimbo whose life would be complete if she could marry a millionaire was on tv. Perfect gym material! I did the longest work out that day.

New topic. Where's spring? It came and went in 1.5 days. It was 60 degrees a few days ago. Now it is 23 degrees. Sigh--I'm ready for it.

1 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen that show on at the gym too! I was planning on seeing Ben on there or something...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home