Sunday, July 27, 2008

Church = Gambling and Booze

Seems odd doesn't it? Churches have festivals that are an excuse to drink and legally gamble? Who am I to object to the church's teachings. Mark, Michelle and I went and supported Jesus' cause yesterday by going to the Immaculate Conception church festival. Not going to lie, I had a great time. Maybe I had such a great time because I was up $12 for the night after playing blackjack for hours and got the guys sitting at the table with me to give me free drinks. Mark was up $87 for the night after playing poker, yes I got him a free drink too. It was a fun time.

So, a bit of sad news...my baby birds already left the nest. I didn't think they were ready...the last set of birds was much bigger when they left. I miss the birds already and now I have no reason to stare out my window. It's a shame I took the effort to clean it with Windex for better viewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home