Sunday, August 23, 2009

Why's it feel like fall?

It's too cold for August! I'm considering unpacking all the sweaters, I finally packed away 2 weeks ago. Hopefully this cold snap is a quick one.

It's been awhile since I blogged. Here's the 1-month recap.

  • One Clippers Game in the Nationwide Box seats - awesome.
  • One Ida Maria Concert - crazy drunk girl who attacked Sally scared me. When you are by far the drunkest, stupidest person at a concert, you should feel ashamed.
  • One happy hour for Grady - good luck in Australia, mate!
  • Two Brink Shows at Lodge Bar - last night's was particularly good because they played a 1.5 hr set which is longer than their usual shows. Also, special guest singer JP performed - he did a great job. And special guest Clipper's Bear danced on stage - exciting too.
  • One trip to Antrim lake for jet skiing - fun times and who knew that lake was even there.
  • Three trips to the Vet for the cats - they are good for a year now on their kitten shots/boosters.
  • One promotion at work - whoo - I'm a director now :)
  • One horrible sore throat/cold - I actually went to a doctor, which if you know me, is a big deal.
  • Two kittens cuddling with me right now...too bad they fart in their sleep. Or is that Mark? We'll never know who to blame anymore.
  • One new dining room table with 2 leaves and 10 chairs - our large families are now welcome to come for holidays.
  • One kitten who knows how to use the scratching post, one who doesn't - sigh.

Well, that's the quick update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home