Thanksgiving and pre-Christmas
I managed to pull off a Thanksgiving feast for 14 (Patting myself on the back). I even brined the turkey for 2 days beforehand so ensure it was extra moist (which in turkey land is still dry by my book). I used my wedding China and napkins for the first time, which was exciting. I don't understand why every piece of china needed to have a sticker that was impossible to remove on it.
Now we are getting ready for the Christmas season. We set up the tree yesterday and the cats found it to be quite interesting. I'm not sure if our tree is going to survive the holiday season because the cats like climbing it, playing with ornaments, chewing on it, and scratching at the tree stand cover. Sigh. Here are some cute pictures of Oliver and Bailey enjoying the tree.



1 Comments:
Sarah, those are hilarious cat pics. My one cat still climbs the tree once every year. Mostly, he sleeps under it. He seems to think he is a present that belongs under the tree. Or he just likes the fleece tree skirt.
Post a Comment
<< Home