Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year!

Sadly my week and a half off of work is coming to an end. I guess it is for the best...I was starting to get bored and today I never made it out of my house, let alone out of my pajama pants. I will miss the hours of kitty cuddle time. I suspect Oliver and Bailey will too. Wonder if I can sneak them into work?

As I sit in my flannel pajama pants, I am thinking back on 2009 - the year of our wedding and the cats. It was a good year. 2008 was the year of my new job and buying a house. Also a good year. I'm hoping 2010 will be as good to me as the last two years.

On a side note, why can't I have a Christmas tree year-round? I really do like how it looks in my living room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home