Puerto Rico
We just got back from our trip to Puerto Rico. It was a wonderful trip. The weather was perfect the entire week - not a drop of rain and high of 90, low of 75. I honestly didn't know it was that warm there, I thought March would be colder. I packed 3 pants, 2 capris, and two pairs of shorts (no comments on the overpacking) and wore the shorts pretty much the whole time because it was so hot. The only solution to being hot is to drink mojitos on the beach. So that's what I did more pretty much the whole week. The other accomplishment - I took on the sun of the carribean and I won. SPF 45 sunblock reapplied every few hours did the trick. Oh, and I discovered palm trees provide nice amounts of shade that makes it so I survive the beach. Victory!
On a side note, I missed my kitties while I was gone. Here's some new pictures from today. The first one is my fat cat picture. It cracks me up. The second one is to show you he's not actually that fat. Want to see more pictures? I uploaded a bunch of cat and puerto rico pictures to facebook.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home