Sunday, June 20, 2010

1 Year and Counting

I have an excuse for the hiatus - not a good one, but an excuse. We got a new computer and I hadn't take the time to transfer all my bookmarks over until now. So I didn't have the link to my own blog to post. So we made the switch from PC to Mac. So far so good. My only complaint is the numbers program. I'm not getting along with it yet, so I've ordered Office for Mac.


What else is new...

Last weekend was out 1 year wedding anniversary. 1 year old cake is okay - not perfect, but edible. I'm excited to have that freezer space back. The weekend of our 1 year wedding anniversary was crazy. I flew to South Bend Friday and stayed at Eliz's place. I experience the joy of a lion cut on a long haired cat. Too bad my cat's are shorthaired. Saturday was Matt and Cheron's wedding. It was very beautiful. I got to see Larry Dwyer jam on the piano and had an awkward exchange with Ken Dye - so worth the trip. After the wedding, I jumped on the train to Chicago. I felt very European taking the train to Chicago. I got there just in time to meet up the bachelorette party group at dinner. The bachelorette party was (too much) fun, the sleep was minimal, and then I flew back to Columbus for my anniversary celebration. The celebration consistent of me needing a nap as soon as I got home. Then barely dragging my butt out of bed for dinner. Martini's for dinner (yum). Home for gifts and cake. Then I was asleep by 9:30 (it was a long weekend and I was tired!). Next year I'll attempt to be awake for more of my anniversary.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger E. Luther said...

"this is a SOLO!" ~LD. bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home