Can't Keep Up
Sorry blog readers. I can't I haven't blogged since July. It's, well, October for at least 1 more day, but yeah...practically November. I started the MBA program at Ohio State, it takes up most of my free time. What little free time I have left is spent watching TV (priorities, my DVR said it was full and was going to start erasing things, I couldn't let that happen). The last few weeks have been particularly busy: 2 midterms, 1 group project, 2 books to read for class, 1 book report (feels weird to say that). For the first time in decades, I didn't wear a halloween costume. Maybe I'll wear the green MM costume tomorrow while I do my statistics homework to keep the streak going.
On a positive note, I did accomplish cooking a delicious meal 1 week ago. I made chili, it was glorious. So good that I had it 6 more times during the course of the next week. For those of you who know me, I hate leftovers. This is a testament to how good this chili was. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I know how to replicate the recipe. I followed an online recipe and didn't like how it tasted, so I started throwing random quantities of spices into the chili until it tasted good. Guess that'll be my approach from now on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home