Sunday, December 12, 2010

Glorious!

This weekend has been wonderful. I took finals last week and wrapped up a big project at work, so for the first time in months I had no schoolwork or workwork (I made that word up) to do on the weekend. To celebrate this glorious occasion I spent Saturday in my bathrobe until 4p, watched a lot of tv, 2 holiday parties, baked cookies today, and watched it snow (first winter weather warning, I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow).

We bought a harness for the cats, so they can experience the great outdoors like we do. When it was fall, they loved it - in fact, Oliver developed a bad habit of streaking out the back door when we opened it and causing us to panic and chase him around the yard, garage, driveway - which ever way he bolted. Today, though, they did NOT enjoy their trip into the great outdoors. Mark thought it would be amusing to bring the cats outside and throw them into a pile of snow. They didn't find it quite so amusing. Now we were chasing them back to the house. I think that should do the trick and make Oliver not so keen on sneaking outside.

I'll leave you with a picture of Bailey to enjoy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home